Thursday, October 10, 2019

Listen to Others

Sometimes, we often find that words or advise come out from the people around us may not be what we wanted to listen or is against our will. Believe me or not, after going through incidents and hardship myself, I have learned that those words and advise that I did not wanted to listen came true and if I have taken that advise from the very first day, I could have handled that problem in a different way or certain bad things could have been avoided. 

I realized that it is common for people to have different views. What we see in our eyes may not be the same as what others saw. An object has different views from different angles and it is whether you have the ability to view or visualize what may be the outcome from each particular angle. 

These words or advise may at times come to us not in a favourable way and therefore, our heart at that moment, may not be able to agree to whatever others may have to say. If we tend to be too emotional, our heart tends to close up the door and refuse to listen to anything. That is why we need to have an open heart. 

Do not always be stubborn with your own views. Try putting your leg in other people's shoes. What you see may not be what you think and therefore, do not jump to conclusion as the outcome may surprise you along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment